Saturday, February 13, 2010

Did I really fuck EVERYBODY?

I'm still here is San Francisco doing lots of work and having lots of fun.

Yesterday I did an awesome photo shoot for Mr. S Leather. God I love that store. All of the leather and fetish gear I wear in the Bound Gods videos and in my personal life is from there.

Last night I had dinner with the guys from Pantheon Productions. Good food, strong cocktails and great conversation. I'm so lucky to have made so many great friends in this business.

I've got today off, so it's just gym, food and margaritas. Oh... and I'll probably go to the IBR bear dance event tonight.

Tomorrow, at 8:00pm Pacific and 11:00pm Eastern, I'm scheduled to do the live web show with Roman Wright at the Raging Stallion studio. I've been dying to work with them for SO LONG and I've been wanting to "work" with Roman for almost as long. I've never done a live web show and I'm both nervous and excited. You can check it out here.

For now I will leave you with some photos from the just released Bound Gods Live Sex Party video. I actually got an email from director Van Darkholme asking... "Did you fuck EVERYONE at the party?" Mom would have been so proud of me. LOL! I wasn't part of the main show. My job was to get the party attendees involved in the action. Let's just say that I did my job very well. It does seem that I am always in the background fucking someone. It's kind of like a really dark and nasty "Where's Waldo". You can check out the video here if you're interested.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!







6 comments:

joyroett said...

Looking forward to the live show!

Jambrea said...

Can't wait for the live show! You are SO going to rock it! I'll be there. I'm on as jjj! :) I was hoping to see you there when I found out you've been going to SF! So happy for you and Roman is HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. So you were kind of a sex social director. That would sound cool on your resume! LOL! I'm gonna miss your live show! *pout* But I am enjoying the photos!

Jambrea said...

You were AWESOME!!!!!

Nick Moretti said...

Hey Jambrea,
THANK YOU so much for saying that! I was so freakin nervous going into the shoot. I've never done a live web show and I didn't know what to expect. It was fun and I think it went well.
Were you JJJ in the web chat forum. When I saw that name I thought maybe it was you.
Nick

Jambrea said...

Yep. jjj is me. :) You were great. I loved watching you and Roman together. Sounds like you got your own show with 'Bob'. lol Andrew seems great too. I know he is a great host. I love listening to his voice. lol