Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Got Back... ache

I change out of my jeans and t-shirt and into my shorts tank top, close the locker and click closed the lock, turn around and take one step, and... FUCK! My back goes out. Ugh.

After all the fucking I've done the last month, in every awkward position known to mankind, you'd think I would be OK just taking one step. But no. My back is out.

So I spent the past few days taking it easy with a new heating pad and some flexeril. Hopefully by tomorrow my back will be well enough to get back to the gym. I have some shoots coming up and I need to be in great shape for them.

The photos here are from a photo shoot I did with Mr. S Leather on when I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago. I was SO HAPPY to be shooting with them. I LOVE that store! All of the leather, rubber and BDSM gear that I wear comes from there. Thank God you can buy it online HERE because you can't find the clothes and gear they sell in many other places.

6 comments:

blacknoon said...

Nick,

Sorry to hear about your back. You look AWSOME in uniform. So yummy.

Here is really good site for some bondage gear.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/home.html

They're cheaper than the one you get your's from.

Drool drool drool.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you look hotter!!!!

I will post these for sure.

Ouch! I hate it when my back goes out! Rest up and take care of it!

Y said...

Rowr give it to me,Officer!:-)

Hope you feel better!

wdavi said...

Loving the shirt!

Stan said...

Man that "uniform" you have on is hot as hell! Sorry about your back. Mine is out from shoveling all this damn snow. Get well soon!

Jim said...

Hope you're back is better...I so relate AND it's always something simple that screws it up like that...Damn those are HOT pics!