Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Frankenstein, ILSB, Dore Alley and a sucker punch

It's 3:30am and I'm just finished packing for my trip to San Francisco in the morning. Now all I have to do is stock the bird cages and hamster cage with food for while I'm gone.

It's should be a busy but fun week. First up, I scored tickets to see Young Frankenstein tomorrow night... well, I guess tonight. I've been DYING to see this play and I can't believe I was able to get tickets!!!

Next up is ILSB (International LeatherSIR / Leatherboy and Community Bootblack) contest where I will be helping my boy Sean with his fantasy performance in the competition. He won the Southeast Leather boy title a few months back and this is the big tittle. I think he's got what it takes to win and I'm glad I'm going to be there to support him.

Finally, this weekend is Dore Alley. I've never been before and I am totally psyched about it! Van Darkholme contacted me yesterday and asked if I wanted to be part of the live performance and shoot that Bound Gods will be doing at the fair. How could I say no? So if you are in San Francisco on Sunday stop by the fair and see what kind of kinky shenanigans Van, Scott Tanner and I get into. It's going to be crazy... GUARANTEED!

Oh... and don't forget the parties. Hopefully I'll be able to attend some of the dance and play parties.

I should be able to do some posts with photos during my week long trip but in case I don't and you miss me, check out the 3rd installment of Dirty Pigs over at Bound Muscle. This time I finish up my torture and humiliation of Police Officer Tyler Saint complete with forced cock sucking, forced ass eating, cum spitting, electro-shock, and a surprise sucker punch that totally took Tyler, the Director and even me by surprise. Honestly, you have to see the look on poor Tyler's face after I clocked him in the mouth. I thought he was going to rip the headboard off the bed and beat the shit out of me with it. I can't believe we actually stayed in character and finished the scene. You can check out Dirty Pigs at Bound Muscle by clicking here.

6 comments:

Sue said...

http://fairviewsue.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/bay-of-pigs-up-your-alley/

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. Glad your getting to visit SF. Don't forget to take care of you, the play sounds like a good start. La

PDQ said...

Nick - have you ever seen Beach Blanket Babylon when you were in SFO?

Great show and it's constantly evolving. It's been running for over 30 years now - maybe even 35 by now. Funny as hell!

www.beachblanketbabylon.com

If you've never been before, tell the person seating you that it's your first time seeing the show. I did that and got some really good seats as a result.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time - wish I could get there - next year I hope.

Pick said...

Have a great time!

Jeesh Nick ... wanna trade lives for *just* a week? ;o)

Lucien said...

Nick you being in bed and torture- sexing with TYLER SAINT is the hottest of the hottest. He is the best built Franstein ever !