Friday, May 7, 2010

Larger than life

Imagine my surprise when I walked into Mr. S Leather to do my photo shoot the other day and found a HUGE banner of ME!!!

I was like a little high school girl taking pictures next to it and sending them to my friends from my iPhone. I can honestly say that it was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Got home yesterday, after flying all night on the red-eye, and headed right to my full day photo shoot for 1800 Gay Live. Couldn't sleep... AGAIN last night, but I'm up early and heading to the gym. Then back to another full day photo shoot for 1800 Gay Live. This weekend will be spend doing much needed housework, finally watching the sci-fi shows that I had been saving on my Tivo, and SLEEP. Lots of sleep.

8 comments:

Pick said...

Wow Nick, that's amazing! Congrats!

Btw, you can pull me over anytime "occifer".

Stan said...

Welcome home Nick! That poster is awesome like you are. I hope the birds are fine and you picked up Cynder at the kennel too. Have a restful weekend.

alleen said...

The poster is very nice. It must make you proud to see yourself on such a big poster. How are the little birds.

Damien said...

I watched Head Hunters Inc tonight mate - my g-d you are hot in that film.

Well done mate.

Anonymous said...

See how hot and sexy you look in that poster! Phew! What a MAN!

*swoon*

Jambrea said...

That is SUCH a cool poster! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love that poster. You should be proud of what you've done . Hope you have a good time chilling at home - how's that finger ?

Abel said...

What if you watch your own movies? lol