Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a boy... umm girl... IT'S A BIRD!

You guys keep asking about my new baby bird and I haven't been able to say anything about it because I hadn't even seen it... until this morning! I finally saw it poking it's head out of the nest and snapped this picture.

He... she... it is still way too young to leave the nest. Actually, I haven't even seen it since this morning. At least I know it's getting some pretty while feathers. In no time it will be completely white and either look exactly like the mother or will look like the father and have a little black diamond mark around each eye.

2 comments:

alleen said...

Thanks for the picture, very nice.
When it is a boy you can call him
Derrik Diamond, ha ha ha.

Stan said...

thanks for the update. it's at this point when you can see where they kinda look like dinosaurs.