Monday, January 23, 2012

Quiet after the storm


Last week I had 2 Treasure Island Media Shoots, 3 But Machine Boys shoots, 1 SX Video shoot, a trip to San Diego, a fall down the stairs, food poisoning, and a cold. All of the shoots went AWESOME!!! The cold isn't too bad, just annoying. My arm is still pretty bruised from the fall but my back and finger are better. The food poisoning only lasted one night THANK GOD!!! Damn MSG in the Yan Can restaurant food at the San Diego airport did me in. I barely made it through the flight and back to my apartment before I exploded in every direction. NOT HOT!

Yesterday, as I waited by the side of the road for the tow truck to tow away my broken down pick-up truck, a friend pointed out that the negative buzz about my recent shoots had hit this blog yesterday.  I'm already starting to feel the backlash from it. Not unexpected. It started with a post that SX Video did on their blog about my first video with them. I posted a comment in the comments section on my last post in response to the situation. You can read my comment here if you want. I can't control the way people think and how they react. I can only control myself and how I act and react. Again, I want to thank my loyal fans and my friends for being there for me. Can't we all just jack off and get along?

After that very successful but very intense and stressful week I'm at home today trying to catch up with everything I put on hold for a week. So this morning I kicked back and jacked off in bed while watching some hot XTube videos (I LOVE XTUBE!!!). Here is a link to the video if you want to check it out...

Click here for my latest jack off video

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Hi Nick~~

Recently became your fan. Love U, love the work you've done, they are amazing. Besides, true wanna know when can I see your new work with TIM and SX?

Also, keep on doing whatever you want that makes you happy. After all, that's all what matters~

Andrew said...

Hi Nick~~

Recently became your fan. Love U, love the work you've done, they are amazing. Besides, true wanna know when can I see your new work with TIM and SX?

Also, keep on doing whatever you want that makes you happy. After all, that's all what matters~

tanksmom said...

Glad to see you made it though your hell week in one piece. Sorry about your food poisoning, make sure you drink plenty for fluids to prevent dehydration.
Can't wait to see your new stuff. Thanks for all your hard work and allowing your fans to enjoy your beautiful body!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better now. A good wank always can relieve stress ;)