Friday, January 6, 2012

Banging in the New Year!

2012 is starting off with a BANG! Well... several bangs actually. Lot's of work and opportunities keep presenting themselves and I am not the kind of guy who say's no.

New Year was kinda quite but nice and it was great to have a beautiful Christmas tree courtesy of one of my neighbors cat. Turns out the tree I pulled out of the garbage was a really nice neighbor of mine from my building. He left a comment on my blog saying his cat was not Christmas tree tolerant and he was glad that it found a good home. This is the same sweet guy who sent me a welcome to the building email. I gonna have to message him and invite him for a drink or lunch or something. I need more nice people like that in my life!



Work just keeps cumming my way! I just did another shoot for BBRT with scene partner Bronson Gates. It was awesome to work with Leif Gobo and Damon Dogg again!

Then I did a solo jack off shoot for TIM )(Treasure Island Media). It was my first solo shoot like that and I have to say it was weird! I mean, In real life I jack off in like 5 minutes and it's done. Here I had to keep jacking and jacking and try to make it look interesting. Hmmm... let's see... I'll sniff my ripe pits, play with my nipples. Is it time to cum yet? NO? OK... Guess it's time to play with my hole for a bit. It actually went very well and the cumshot was awesome! Little Rowdy was actually the camera man for the shoot (ya, he's working for Treasure Island Media now... lucky fucker). You can check out his new blog here if you're interested.

Next, I flew out to San Diego for my first shoot with SX Video. What an awesome experience!!! It was a hot 3-way with Matt Sizemore and Rowdy McBeal Ya... he seems to be popping up everywhere in my life. We were booked independently for this shoot and we both cracked out when we found out we were going to be scene partners... again. The shoot went very well and before I left to fly back home to San Francisco I was already booked for another shoot with them in two weeks!

Lot's more happening here for me including an upcoming week where I will be directing and/or performing in 7 shoots in 5 days! This old man is gonna need a vacation after that!!! Here are some photos of my Christmas tree, Broson Gates dry humping Damon Dogg for practice, and Rowdy McBeal on the SX Video set licking up.... well, you can figure that out on your own. LOL



1 comment:

Leatherpigboy said...

Happy New Years Nick...glad your year is off to a great start may it keep coming!