Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Play the game






I hope the post I did last night was appropriate. I was caught up in the overwhelming positive post-election feeling and inspired to share my thoughts. I think I may have shared a little too much though. I guess I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve lately. At least I know I still have one. :-)

So today I'm just presenting a picture of my weiner and keeping the post short.

A new friend is cooking me dinner at his house and then we are going to the Fort Lauderdale Film Festival to see the film "Play the game". It's been many, many years since I've attended the film festival. I used to LOVE it. It was almost impossible to get my ex to do anything I was interested in and I really didn't like going alone.

So tonight it's some wine, a home cooked meal, and a movie. Sounds good time to me!

Photo from the Bound Gods video, "Master Nick and slave cj" (October 2008)

1 comment:

Frank said...

Nick
Just catching up on your blog.The last post was appropriate.You were expressing your feelings pretty much like the rest of us have felt the past eight years.I'm hoping for a change not only with our country but to make our community more visible to those hypocrites who voted for Prop 8 and other measures to ban same sex marriage.
We are not a threat to anyone,period.
xoxoxo