Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PRECUM: The Movie

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Work and life in general are pretty hectic right now. I'm in the middle of a long overdue remodel of my master bathroom, I've been working lots of overtime, and I'm in a pretty deep funk over my recent break-up. Ugh.

The shoot with Pantheon went AWESOME! Since Tim and I have dated in the past, I knew that doing a scene with him would be a breeze. It was actually a lot of fun! We laughed all day. Thank God for that because I was a little concerned since that it was my first time bottoming only on film. I'm usually a top and I've flip-flopped twice. Well, I had nothing to worry about. If it turns out the way I think it will, it's going to be one very hot scene!

The highlight of the shoot happened while I was on my back by the side of the pool on a lounge chair doing the nasty. I look up at Tim and he has this concerned and confused look on his face. I shrugged my shoulders, and did my "What's up?" look. He motioned with his head for me to look down towards my stomach and I did. What the fuck?!! There was a stream of precum dripping from my dick. I NEVER precum! Tim whispers, "Are you coming?" "Ummm... No. It's precum," I whisper back. We signal to the camera man, "Are you getting this?" And he was. And I just kept precumming through the whole scene. Again, I have to say that I NEVER precum. Of course Tim tried to take credit for it, but, in all honesty, it never happened before when we were dong the deed. My guess is... you ad a camera and crew to the mix and the performer in me comes bursting out. Leaking out actually. LOL!

We also had a great time at the Bear Bust. These guys were large... VERY LARGE! I felt like a smurf surrounded by all these big, burly men. Not that I'm complaining ;-)
I'll post some pictures as soon as I download them from my camera. For now the best I can do is a photo of the accent tile I picked out for the shower in my master bath.


















The accent tile I picked out for my master bathroom.

I wanted to share a song that sums up my mood these days. It's from my favorite CD right now "Flavors of Entanglement" by Alanis Morissette.

Not as we

Reborn and shivering
Spat out on new terrain
Unsure, unconvincing
This faint and shaky hour

Day one, day one
Start over again
Step one, step one
I'm barely making sense
For now I'm faking it
'Til I'm pseudo-making it
From scratch, begin again
But this time I as I
And not as we

Gun-shy and quivering
Timid without a hand
Feign brave with steel intent
Little and hardly here

Day one, day one
Start over again
Step one, step one
With not much making sense
Just yet I'm faking it
'Til I'm pseudo-making it
From scratch, begin again
But this time I as I
And not as we

Eyes wet toward wide open fright,
If God is taking bets,

I pray he wants to lose

Day one, day one
Start over again
Step one, step one
I'm barely making sense
Just yet I'm faking it
'Til I'm pseudo-making it
From scratch, begin again
But this time I as I
And not as we

Alanis Morissette

4 comments:

Y said...

Man Nick,that was such a hot story from the set!!
I cant`t wait to see that scene because of two reasons:)Your fully bottoming for the first time on screen and..yes the precum.Hope we`ll get to see it!!!


XXXX

Frank said...

You bottoming on film sounds hot.I would love to see that.I think that is what caused the precum.Can't wait to see how that highlight is used.Sorry about the break-up Nick.Hang in there smurf LOL
xoxoxo

Y said...

Happy Halloween,Nick!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick
I'm a HUGE fan of Pantheon and a BIGGER one of YOU! :)
Imagine me reading your blog for the first time today and realizes that you NOT ONLY did a movie for them but you did it with TIM KELLY!? SERIOUSLY!? :D WOW!
A question though, I can't find that movie on Pantheon Productions... The only title they have on you is "Brief Encounters". Is that it??