Friday, December 14, 2012

Gloryhole Cruising is here

The movie "Gloryhole Cruising" was just released by Dark Alley Media and it features the scene I did with Derrick Hanson. In case you don't remember why it was such a big deal to me I will remind you... It is the first time I truly bottomed in a movie. I totally gave in and went for cock.

You can check out the photos below to see what I mean. Me getting fucked while sucking off a huge cock through a glory hole. Me getting the hell fucked out of me in a sling. I was a little apprehensive when I made the decision to do this scene but I have to say I totally enjoyed it and I hope you guys think it is hot. You can watch the scene by clicking HERE or pick up the whole "Gloryhole Cruising" movie by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great shoots nick

{jeff edmondson} said...

Hot, my friend. Totally hot!

CT said...

I think it's hot as hell. great pics

Stan said...

One of the hottest scenes of the year!