Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Been a while...

It's been a while since I posted. Life has been moving by WAY too fast and I can barely keep up! Work is on complete overload with everyone being on vacation and me covering a lot of other peoples workload. But I did make time to go to the doctor's today and got a physical and some lab work. It's been a while so they took about a gallon of blood!!! Oh... and they made me pee. If you know anything about me you know that I liked that part and that I probably videoed it. The only bad part was that it took so much effort not to gulp down the inviting cup of warm pee just out from the tap. But, alas... I didn't. Here is the video that you just know I was gonna post. I guess I'm still a dirty boy.

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THE VIDEO

3 comments:

Sue said...

Pee looks good and healthy to me. LOL!

http://suefairview.com/

Patric said...

Very much prefer seeing you gulp it down, but a still a nice video. Take care of yourself with the work stress.

Anonymous said...

Nick,

You are very super hot! Woof!