Friday, May 8, 2009

"Racing" to San Francisco

I'm racing to finish my work here at my "real" job so I can hop on the plane at 6:30pm and fly out to San Francisco. My hand is hurting, my shoulder is killing me and my lower back is spasming (the way it does right before it goes out). It is going to be one rough plane ride. I'm feakin' falling apart!!! Actually, it's pretty much par for the course. I always manage to pull it all together and give it my all so I know it will all be fine. I had the WORST cold the weekend I filmed my scenes for "Brief Encounters" and the "Master Nick vs. Luke Riley" BoundGods shoot.

I'm hoping to have some playtime while I'm in San Francisco as well. Saturday night I might go to Wunderland Charity Aids Ride Party and Sunday I may go to the Big Muscle DJ Bill Bennett party at the DNA Lounge.I'm hoping to have some playtime while I'm in San Francisco as well. Saturday night I might go to Wunderland Charity Aids Ride Party and Sunday I may go to the Big Muscle DJ Bill Bennett party at the DNA Lounge. Those are tentative plans though. Fucking with Race Cooper for his new website EDGER 9 and doing a scene with Zane Jacobs. (See photos of both of them here. Race is the black guy with the big dick and Zane is the white guy with the big dick.)

I'll take lots of photos with my new camera and I'll try to post while I'm away. Don't get mad if I don't though and don't forget about me! :-)

(Oh... the photo of me at the top is from the Bear Party Magazine/CyberBear photo shoot I did two weeks ago. I am SO HAPPY with the photos that the photographer, Ken Slater, sent me! I'll post more next week.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my i'd love to bottom for the black guy with the whopper!!!!

rtmaster@yahoo.com said...

Nick ...how could anyone forget about you never happen handsome....Ned

James said...

I could never forget about you.
James from Iowa

Stan said...

Have a safe trip to SF Nick. I hope you do get some playtime in, you deserve it. The photo's look great as usual.

Pick said...

Holy crap the military look works on you bud! Like it a lot!!!

What's in those Lean Pockets anyway? I think you're only a few years younger than I am and I'm exhausted just reading about your exploits.

I'll be going on a search for a walking cane and a bottle of Geritol tomorrow thanks to you. LOL

Have a blast man!