Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fucking disgusting


Maybe I shouldn't share this horrible photo with you guys, but part of this blog is letting you see the bad with the good. The gross photo above is certainly part of the bad.

I went to the surgeon's office yesterday expecting to get the disgusting cast and bandages taken off. What I didn't expect was to find something much more disgusting lying underneath.

God. My hand looks like a freakin horror movie. I have really had no pain during or after the surgery. I only took one pain killer the night of the surgery... just in case. And I didn't even need that. So I really didn't think the incision was going to be that big and nasty. I guess my days as a hand model are over.

At least the nasty, bloody, cummy cast and bandages are gone and I can dress it with nice, clean, white bandages every day.

On the bright side.... when this nightmare of a scar finally heals up, I will have the longest lifeline ever!

I'm supposed to have a shoot in Palm Springs in a couple of weeks and it's been over a week since I've been to the gym. I need to get back there and pump some iron. I'm going to give it a shot on my lunch break. DON'T WORRY! I will be very, very careful. I won't do anything that involves gripping or pushing with that part of my hand. Probably just end up doing legs, stomache and maybe the fly machine.

I know that the first picture probably grossed you out. Hell, I want to barf looking at it. So I hope the pictures below wipe that horrible image from your thoughts. They are photos of one of my favorite things... my dick!

11 comments:

Stan said...

It would take a lot more than that photo of your hand to gross me out Nick. I used to work administering drugs to patients in a state hospital. I've seen it all from gunshot wounds to amputations.
To me it looks like the wound is healing up nicely! Nice stitch work!
I sure wish I were that guy in the last photo making you feel better. LOL!

James said...

Like Stan I'm used to seeing things like your 1st photo. And like Stan, i wish I was the guy in the last photo making you feel better. Now, I don't need to tell you to be careful of your stitches, do I????? If you don't, I'll fly down to RAINY Florida and Kick you ass. :-)
James from Iowa

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm mesmermised by the cock collage........ mmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Your hand looks pretty rough. Don't over do it at the gym. Liked the photos but you have other things I like just as well.

Have a GREAT day!

Lee :-)

Damien said...

Take it easy at the gym - last thing you want to do is rip the stitches open mate.

Robert A. Geise said...

The middle right photo. That's a beautiful (um...) thing.

:)

Take care of your hand.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who overreacts a little. It looks perfectly healthy dude. I don't know what horror movies you've been watching but they must be pretty tame. I hope you'll show us the sexy scar in a month or so when it's healed.

If you pop a stitch, that would be a horror — and potentially dangerous, and expensive. Please be gentle with it.

Damien said...

BTW Nick - I would like to profile you on my blog.

R u up for it mate?

Nick Moretti said...

Glad you guys weren't too grossed out. I still get queesy when I look at it. Against the huge urge I have to go to the gym I am trying not to go until the stitches are out next Wednesday. Hope I can hold out. Hope my body holds out!

Damien... I would be honored to be featured on your blog!!!! Thanks for asking me! :-)

slyder said...

Glad you are healing! I ride a wheelchair and am going to have an umbilical hernia repaired in June. I am scared anytime they cut my gut open! I use my core for everything, just like one uses his hands. Looks like it is healing just fine! Give it time to heal. I would love to kiss it and make it well!

Pick said...

No worries Nick ... you have other attributes that make up for the nasty looking incision. It's really not all that bad and it won't take long for that dead skin to go and you'll be back to your "hand modeling" days in no time.