Friday, September 24, 2010

My favorite Element

I just finished my second day of shooting with Element Eclipse and it went AWESOME! I think I had a personal best when it came to cum shoot distance. Can't wait to see that one!

Element Eclipse. I just want to take that boy and put him in my pocket and have him with me everywhere I go. Although, I thing his huge dick would hang out and I would end up tripping a lot.

I'm back at my hotel and getting dressed for the GAYVN Awards. Should be a lot of fun! I'll take pictures and post them when I can.

One more shoot for Pantheon Productions/Hot Older Male tomorrow and then my work is over and the real fun starts!!!

2 comments:

alleen said...

Hi Nick,
It is nice that you are having such a good time. And I am looking forward for your new videos at bound gods.

Mark said...

"Although, I thing his huge dick would hang out and I would end up tripping a lot." ROFL ;)