Monday, September 20, 2010

Kink.com show at 2009 Folsom Street Fair

You guys know I've been lucky enough to be the lead sub in the Kink.com/Bound Gods live show at the Folsom Street Fair for the past couple of years. Being one of the top doms at Bound Gods it's a rare occasion where I sub. God knows my fans at Bound Gods have been asking for me to sub for a while. When you work directly with Van Darkholme you have no choice but to sub to him. Not like I'm complaining... I LOVE IT!!! Being bound above the crowd. 1000's of people watching. Watching their reaction to my punishment at Van's hands. HOT!!!

This year I will not be included in the show but I will stop by and say "Hi" to the crew at Kink.com and the models who are working the booth and show. So that means I will be able to just roam around the fair and find some fun and trouble wherever it may be. AWESOME!!!

A friend of mine took some video of last year's show (unfortunately, Kink.com was not allowed to film it) and I finally got around to editing it together into a fun little video. Actually, it's over 7 1/2 minutes long, so it's not so little. And I think my editing skills are getting a little better. The other models in the show include: Van Darkholme, Spencer Reed (you will barely recognize him since he has put on SO MUCH MUSCLE since then, Race Cooper, Drake Jaden, Patrick Rouge, Jason Miller, DJ, and Tucker Forrest. I thought it might be a little treat for all my Bound Gods fans in honor of the Folsom Street Fair.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Kink.com Folsom Street Fair show 2009

I hope you like it. I know I did!!!

6 comments:

Sonja said...

Wow, I wish I would have been there. I really like to see you sub!

JiffyJim said...

Excellent! :-)

Jambrea said...

Holy cow! Intense. I loved the crowd reaction too!

Jacob said...

how can anyone NOT love the video?! it's a rare occasion that we get to see Nick sub. all your fans will definitely love it(:

would love to see more of your sub videos ;)

stay strong, Nick.

your loyal fan,
Jacob.

CT said...

looks really awesome!

Randsome said...

I hope they gag and bind TYLER SAINT like this and have two duds with WHIP on his back too