Sunday, February 28, 2010

Would I lie to you?

I've been checking the feedback for the latest Bound Gods video The Offering and I guess I was right. The comments have been very positive and the viewers really noticed the difference in my performance, the chemistry and interaction between the incredible sub, Dylan and myself, and the intensity and quality of the shoot. I put the trailer for the scene at the bottom of the post if you want to view it. (At least I tried to put it there. I'm not sure if it will work or not.)

It is SO GREAT to know that the hard work that went into that shoot by everyone involved is appreciated. You have to remember that this is a job for me and what is better than to be complimented on a job well done. It encourages me to do even better work on my next Bound Gods video. Speaking of that... I just got booked for another shoot with them at the end of the month. I'll give more details as the date gets closer.

My back is finally feeling a lot better (thanks to several visits to an awesome chiropractor) and just in time. I have a shoot this Wednesday in Miami for Cocksure Men again. My scene partner is someone who should be very familiar to anyone who has been reading this blog for a while. I'll give you a hint...
Not sure if this shoot will seem like a return to "
Paradise" or will Bearly seem like familiar territory with this scene partner but hopefully it will make some people "Green" with envy.
OK, that clue kinda sucks but it's late and I'm tired. Let's see if anyone figures it out.














Click here if you like what you see and want to view the whole video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...you're shooting with TIM KELLY AGAIN?!
TAKE ONE FOR ME BIG GUY!

Stan said...

I'm happy to see Tim is blogging now. Damn he is one hot furry fucker! Lucky for you guy! And great that you don't have to go out to SF again for this shoot.