Friday, February 26, 2010

Bound Gods - The Offering

A while back I wrote about a shoot I did for Bound Gods that took everything to the next level for me and for the Bound Gods site. Well, it was released yesterday and, after viewing it, I'm very, very pleased to tell that it turned out like I thought it would.

This time around you'll notice that I am in control from beginning to end. There are much less edits and the intensity builds and builds. The interaction between myself and the sub is strong and intense and it comes across big time. Thanks to Director Van Darholme's tough-love mentoring and encouragement I feel that I have taken my role as Dom to the next level. I hope, after viewing The Offering, you will agree. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Click here to be taken to the Bound Gods website and The Offering video.

Here are some photos from The Offering.
















Click here to be taken to the Bound Gods website and The Offering video.

1 comment:

Stan said...

Just judging by the trailer (I'm too poor to join any sites) all I can say is I sure envy Dylan Deap! You definitely come across strong and intense more than any other scene I've seen you do for sure. WOW!