Monday, February 15, 2010

My first live web show!

Tonight was my first ever Live Web Shoot with Roman Wright for Raging Stallion's Rearstable.com.

I was pretty nervous going into it but it turned out to be a lot of fun!

I met Roman a while back and he's my favorite bartender at 440 on Castro Street in San Francisco. I knew the two of us would hit it off (I've always thought he was HOT!). But I wasn't sure what it was going to be like being naked and being told what to do by anonymous web chat members. Turns out, it was really, really fun! I'm not going to give you any details as to what happened but I will say that it totally worked for me! I really hope that this will open the door for more work with Raging Stallion Studios.

THANK YOU to all of my blog readers who signed on and watched the live show.
If you want to check it out click here. It should be up in a couple of days.

Tomorrow, I am flying back to Fort Lauderdale so I will not be able to do a post. I'll be working on the plane doing the web design on that real estate website... again. I hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday for a new posting. Hopefully before I get too drunk. I'm going for the last round of work on my sleeve at noon and I have the bottle of coconut rum ready to go.

3 comments:

Jambrea said...

The show was HOT! I hope this opens some doors for you as well. I certainly hope you go back for more live shows. :)

jjj

fairviewsue said...

I wish I could have seen it! I hope all goes well for you with RSS!

joyroett said...

You did great! Hope to see more of you on Men Live.