Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting high in P-Town

LONG post with TONS of photos, but if you make it to the end there's a picture of a really nice, big, juicy, cock waiting for you. Don't worry... it's not mine. You all must be tired of looking at mine by now!

As promised, here are some photos from my recent vacation in P-town. First of all, let me clear up about "getting really high". I actually went parasailing! Maybe that's not such a big thing for you, but I am DEATHLY afraid of heights and I also suffer from vertigo. Really badly. So bad that I can't even lay on my back and look at the sky unless I can see a building or a tree next to me. Otherwise, I get completely ungrounded and feel like I am falling off the face of the earth! NOT FUN! You can tell by the look on my face in the first picture that I am scared shitless at the prospect of flying solo 500 feet up. That's what makes it so much fun though. I ALWAYS try to do the things that scare the crap out of me. That's the only way you truly grow in this life.



I was lucky enough to meet Jennifer Coolidge (best known for the "bend and snap" in Legally Blonde). It was also an awesome surprise to run into my friend Conner Habib who was celebrating his birthday with a very cute guy. One night I ran into Johnny Gunn at one of the bars. It was great to get the chance to reconnect, if only briefly. I also got to see Madame out on the street with the guy who does the show with her since Wayland Flowers died. And, of course, it was Great to hang out with my friends all week!




Here are some of the sites around town. The "ladies" in the next photo were in drag from the minute they got to P-town till the minute they left. The street is always busy with bizarre characters on bicycles handing out fliers to all the shows that go on every night. The town doesn't really take itself to seriously as you can tell by the names on some of the stores. And, yes... as the picture shows, I was sexually assaulted and beaten by drag queens at Tea-Dance one day. Go figure!







The parade that they hold for Carnival is AWESOME! The theme this year was "Summer of Love ~ Peace, Love & GoGo Boots!" Let me tell you the costumes were over-the-top! My friend Jim looked just like he stepped out of the 60's with his cut-off jean shorts, cheezy mustache and fro and topped it all of with a can of Tab! My other friend Gabriel had the BIGGEST fro in the parade and looked like some kind of big, dark, mod, savage. Of course, gay icons Varla Jean Merman and Miss Richfield each had their own float... OK, pick-up truck, in the parade. My friends Jan and Val had a house on the parade route and did their yearly tradition of doing the "anti-theme". Instead of love and peace they did "war" and decorated the whole house like the set of the TV show M*A*S*H. You can see the photo of them in their M*A*S*H costumes. AWESOME!







Of course, there were some other... activities... that went on during my P-town vacation that I won't go into detail about. Let's just say they were VERY memorable! ;-)

12 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Great pics love the two with the fros and Tab can thats funny! You look like you had a great time getting used by those drag queens too :)

Anonymous said...

You met Stifler's Mom - How cool!!! HOT last pic..... Tell me your did him?:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time on vacation. Glad you enjoyed being HIGH in the sky. :-) Thanks for the photos and especially liked the last one. Is this the man of your dreams?

Have a great day!!!
Lee :-)

Nick Moretti said...

Leatherpigboy...
The Drag Queens were OUT OF CONTROL on this trip! Too much fun.

Tom...
I did him enough for the both of us!
You would be proud. ;-)

Lee...
I still can't believe I went parasailing. And... No. Not the man of my dreams. Doesn't live in this country. But I ain't complaining! LOL

wdavi said...

Great pictures, Nick! Good for you, for confronting your fear! I hate heights myself! I once turned down a Hot Air Balloon ride, because of my fear of heights. It was years ago, and I've regretted it ever since! :>(

Viktor Navarro said...

hey, looks like you had a great time, glad you`re back in bussines too, hate to loose you, and Stifler`s mom...that lady. on another note, the last picture , that guy was suave y rico

Sue said...

I too love to confront my fears! Way to go! Oh and the man at the end is really guapo - great going!

Stan said...

Great photos Nick! Makes me think of the last time I was up there in P-town......one of these days, years....

Jambrea said...

Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing, it looks like you had a blast! And...yum...:)

Anonymous said...

Holy Macaroni!

Your pics of P-Town brought back fun memories. Me and the gang would go to P-Town every summer and enjoy the crazy...

Glad to read that you are not the kind of man to let life walk all over you.

Ontario Moggy

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Jennifer Coolidge is so cool. Would love to hang with her and toalk about everyone else

Dwight Supremacy said...

I was up there during Carnival too. Great time ... and yes, the drag queens were too much. Miss Richfield — hilarious!