Sunday, September 27, 2009

Folsom weekend 2009

Hey guys...
Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. Been busy as hell with traveling, setting up work and doing the Folsom events here in San Francisco.

Today is the big event... the Folsom Street Fair. I'll be at the Kink.com booth for part of the day where I'll participate in 2 HOT shows, then I'm heading over to the Pantheon booth to represent them for a while. Stop by and say "Hi!" if you are around!

My trip so far has been AWESOME and last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I had dinner with a MAJOR Hollywood star. Not gonna say who yet but I'll give you a clue, This star was on the West Side when it came to Electric and crackers come to mind when I think of her. Good luck figuring that out!

I'll post photos, videos and stories as soon as the events are over.

4 comments:

Jambrea said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun!

blacknoon said...

Oooh I'm soo glad you had so much fun after all that work. Master Nick needs some play! Hee hee.

Blacknoon

Anonymous said...

Your show was effing HOT!!! First time I have seen you live and LOVED it. Thank you for making my friends and I hard!! =)

glen0330 said...

Keep on posting more pics. Greeat to see someone posting pics so soon after the event.