Saturday, June 13, 2009

The straight guys fucking are keeping me up

Sorry I can't post any photos with this post (freakin iPhone doesn't post photos to Blogger) but I wanted to give a quick update on my shoot in Palm Springs.

My flights were great and I arrived in Palm Springs to find unseasonably cool weather. Awesome!!! I spent some time hanging with Gino, the Director and we really hit it off. We both share a taste for hot, dirty, rough sex. I think his new website will be a huge success. After about an hour Derrek landed and Gino went to pick him up. It was great to see him again and we all hung out by the pool and talked and laughed. I didn't go in cause I'm a wuss when it comes to cold water.

Cole, the other model I am working with tomorrow arrived this morning and he's hotter than he was in his pictures. Nice!

Derrek and I filmed our scene this afternoon and it went AWESOME! The setup was that I'm waiting for Derrek at home so we can go to a dinner party and he's really late. He walks in and acts like he really doesn't care that he's so late. So I punish his ass good and hard. At one point I rip off his sweaty jock strap, wrap it around his neck, and mercilessly pound his ass doggie style while choking him with it. So fucking hot!

Afterwards, we all went to Hamurger Mary's for Margaritas, Martinis and Mojitos afterwards and got to know each other a little better.

It's 10pm now and I'm falling asleep while watching the movie Happy Feet. I can't go to bed yet because two straight guys are fucking in there. They should be done filming soon... I hope. I need to get some rest so I can wake up bright and early and film my scene with Cole. Then it's off to the airport for my three connecting flight home and straight to work. I'll try to post again when I'm done filming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like good times! Hope all your connections go well!

Stan said...

Your scene with Derrek sounds really hot. I hope all your connections go well too, what with all this crappy weather and all. Take care Nick and rest up!