Sunday, April 26, 2009

A perfect way to start off the work week

Nothing like a well-worn jock strap to get the juices flowing. The one in this awesome photo from the photo shoot I did on Friday night with Brian from bubbaclicks.net was actually sent to me in the mail by someone that I was dating from the other side of the country. Saying it was "well-worn" is a gross understatement. I'm surprised the postal service didn't call in a hazmat team to check out the package that the jock was mailed in when it came through their facility. And you know what... 3 years later and it still has not been washed. In fact, I've worn it many times myself and added to it's funky goodness. It's practically toxic at this point... in a good way!

6 comments:

Damien said...

I'm sitting here with a knowing smile on my face :)

Anonymous said...

Once again you find a way to brighten up our Monday. GREAT photo!! Keep sending the snapshots. Please let us know how the photo shoots went. Don't leave anything out.

You have a GREAT Monday yourself!!!

Goodguy Bear :-)

cub said...

WOW, this is my favourite photo YET. It's classy but incredibly HOT!!!

James said...

I agree...this photo is the best so far. You are so lucky with all your genes. Keep the photos cumming!

James from Iowa

Stan said...

This photo is so hot and the fur on your body is so damn sexy! WOOF!

rtmaster4all@yahoo.com said...

I want to lick your sweat Nick and do great things to you man......Ned