Monday, February 9, 2009

Daddy's Lunch Break

Here is the first promo shot from the upcoming Pantheon Productions film "Brief Encounter" which is due out Mid-March.

It's the film where I was a Daddy, complete with salt and pepper hair and scruff, and Conner Habib was a young hottie (which he is in real life).

Looking at the picture reminds me that it's lunch time and I am STARVING!!!

I had an awesome date last night with the great guy I went out with on New Year's Eve. I made homemade Sangria and we hung out on the couch, snuggled with my dog Cynder and watched a Top Chef marathon. What a great night! I'll have to make it a point to spend more time with him. LOL :-)

3 comments:

Dmorphis said...

Hello, whose butt is it? Anyway, it seems very hot! I look forward to watching your new movie!

Nick Moretti said...

The beautiful butt is none other than Conner Habib's! I recommend it highly!
His butt and our scene will be out Mid-March for the Pantheon Productions film "Brief Encounters".

Tom said...

And how are you liking this season of "Top Chef?"