Sunday, February 1, 2009

Coming home to a blast from the past.

The cruise started off to a rough start but after a couple of days everything worked out and it was smooth sailing. I had a blast!!! I'll post some pictures and details as soon as I recover! LOL!

I got home to find a blast of a different kind waiting for me. A blast from the past. Apparently, someone pirated a scene from The Chi Chi Larue/All Worlds Video "Link: The Evolution" and posted it online. It's the first major video I did and it was when I met my friends Tyler Saint and Bo Matthews (he's someone who means the world to me!). At least it's in keeping with the cruise "water" theme. I posted it here if you're into that sort of thing and want to check it out. Feel free NOT to click on the play button if water sports aren't your cup of pee... I mean tea.

Click here if you want to find out more about the movie or buy it. (Note: The water sports scene is only included in the Director's Edition)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Welcome back, fella! I'll be looking forward to your photos and recounting of the cruise.

Meanwhile, ah, that is a hot scene; and I've never been into w/s, really. But this scene really works -- all that real life chemistry clearly didn't hurt.

--T

Unknown said...

OMG very fucking hot man you look so sexy i loved it.