Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's get personal...


I haven't really posted much at all about my personal life here on my personal blog for a while. I've had too many issues with "friends" or "fans" judging what I do or misunderstanding. I've had many bad times come out of this. That's not right. I don't want this blog to be... "My new movie came out look how awesome it is?" or... "I'm so busy with all this work, work, work". I also have a full life outside of work. A spiritual life, friends, passions, hobbies, family. I'm going to start sharing that stuff again and see how it goes.

Here is a little video I did to test out the brand new Sony video camera that I just bought. It's very compact but also very, very advanced. In some ways it is actually much better than the much more expensive Sony video camera I use at work. I actually hate that one. It's very heavy, it records TONS of noise, clicks, camera body noises. BAD!!! I'm totally looking forward to using my new camera on the next shoot I direct. And I'm totally looking forward to going back to doing blog posts about my life instead of just the videos I have come out. Keep checking back and you'll see what I mean. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the camera model?

Nick Moretti said...

The camera is a Sony Handycam Video Camera | Full HD 32GB Flash Memory Camcorder | HDR-CX580V/B | Sony USA

You can find it here: http://store.sony.com/p/Handycam-Handy-cam-Tape-Recorder-Video-Camera-Full-HD-32GB-Flash-Memory-Camcorder-HD-Hand-Handheld-Black/en/p/HDRCX580V

Kevin said...

I know how you feel. Hear from folks in my life to get out there and put things out there...then when I do they say watch yourself and don't go to far. Please don't let haters keep you from sharing. Good to vent and reading it makes me feel like I am not alone in my feelings. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!

mike said...

I love it when hot guys geek out on stuff. Adorable, and sexy as hell. Maybe not the phlegm, but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

You are fucking awesome! I love hearing about your world plus I'm addicted to your films.