Friday, July 27, 2012

Back Home and a new video just released!









After a couple of weeks on the road filming for Factory Videos I got home last night to my stinky little pup. Cynder cried like a little baby and then farted the whole night to make me feel at home.

I have many stories and photos to tell from the 3 city trip... especially the New Orleans part of it. But right now I'm way busy prepping for the Tom Ropes McGurk shoot I have in a couple of hours and Dore Alley weekend. I don't even know when I'm going to have time to unpack!

A new video was released from Bareback That Hole last week and I gotta share it with you guys. It's with hot muscle daddy Jake Norris. Click here to see a free preview of this video or see the whole thing. Here are a few photos to tease you. Hope you like!

Click here to see a FREE PREVIEW
Click here to see a FREE PREVIEW

No comments: