Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TIme for PLAY

It has been WAY too long since I've posted. Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, everything has changed. Again. Yes, I'm ok. I'll fill you in on all of the details shortly. So much has happened so quickly that I'm still trying to process it.

Anyway, Hot House's Club Inferno Dungeon has just released the latest scene I did for them and it is CRAZY HOT! It's from their new movie "Fisting Playground". If you're into fisting you will love it. It's probably the craziest thing I have done sexually. You have to see it to understand what I mean. Here are a couple of photos from the shoot. CLICK HERE if you want to see a preview of the video.




3 comments:

Pick said...

Phew! Thanks Nick.
I'm never going look at a playground quite the same way. lol You're looking great!

ronnie said...

YOU'RE ALWAYS GREAT NICK THE SEX GOD. HAPPYNESSS ETERNAL FOR U & YOUR CUTIE PUP. [will i ever get a chance becoming another of your pups? hehehe] who am i? i'm your little fan in hongkong. nice day.

Anonymous said...

you are one of the hottest people i have laid my eyes on!