Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pumping it out

Life has been pretty freakin busy this past week. All good though! About 1/2 hour ago I just finished filming the 2nd scene for the new bareback cruising movie I am directing for the new Factory Edge line here at Factory Video. The weather was HOT here in San Francisco so I took advantage of it and I filmed outside. Gotta say it got hotter than hell when Antonio Biaggi and Dylan Hyde started going at each other. I attached a couple of photos that I snapped with my iPhone here.

The other day I filmed the 1st scene for the movie with Morgan Black and James Roscoe. The two of them were all over each other and it will really come across when you see the edited scene.

I CAN'T WAIT for this film to be finished and for my editing (Ya... I do my own editing too) to be complete. I have really been working on my directing and camera skills and I hope you guys notice it!

The first couple of scenes that I directed and did camera work for here at Factory Videos was just released and it was really nice to have my name as Director on the cover. I'm still fairly new at this and I'm like a little kid when this kind of stuff happens. The movie is called Wilton Manors Cum and it's under our Blue Alley Studios label. It brings Damon Dogg back to the role that he started here many, many years ago... Cocksucking Cum Whore. You guys already know how good he is at that and he brings it to another level in this one. I'll let you guys know as soon as I see it online so you can check it out.

Well, back to work now. Gonna clean up the "mess" from today's shoot (I might just use my tongue for that) and then get back to editing the scene with Morgan and James. I'll be back with a new post real soon. I promise!





1 comment:

Stan said...

Congrats on th credit listing Nick. Can't wait to see Morgan Black and James Roscoe together.