Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Video: Dylan's Bareback Gangbang

SX Video just released a brand new video that looks HOT as hell. It was one of the most fun I've had while filming and I think that is really gonna show in the video. Sexy Dylan Hyde is the bottom for this one and he gets his ass pounded hard and loaded up by ten hung studs including... Tober Brandt, Sage Daniels, Miguel Temon, Gabriel D'Alessandro, and me! Here are some photos from the video and a link to a free preview.

Click here if you want to see this video.








Click here if you want to see this video.


4 comments:

CT said...

"wow" is all I can say

Jnsnoco said...

I noticed in the pictures the bottom seems to be smiling when you are in him! Awesome. I would be very happy to be in that bottoms place ;)

Nick Moretti said...

Dylan lives here in San Francisco and we have had a connection for a while. It was really good to be in him. I hope to do it again someday without the cameras. ;)

gerd said...

très bien tous ces mecs qui lui bourrent le trou du cul un après l'autre, very sexy, well!!