Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Back... but not for long

I'm back home in San Francisco but not for long. Just spent a few days in Las Vegas filming with Bareback That Hole again and having a little fun. Got home and filmed last night with www.guybone.com for the first time. AWESOME GUYS! I work the Folsom Gulch "Sure Thing" event where you can come and suck my dick between 4:00 and 6:00 today. Tomorrow I fly to Kansas City to appear at the Bear Bust on Saturday night at Hamburger Mary's. THAT should be fun. I will do a real blog post as tomorrow I promise. For now, here are a few photos taken of me at the Blue Moon Resort in Vegas during the barebackthathole.com shoot.


3 comments:

Stan said...

You look awesome! Thanks for the pics. May you have safe travels ahead!

Jim said...

Hi Handsome :)

nobounds said...

Just purchased one of your DVDs and I very much look forward to watching it with my fiance'. I may be a female, but Neal and I know and can appreciate sexiness when we see it :)