Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm alive... I mean LIVE!


You know the line... "Sorry, I've been so freakin busy I haven't had time to post anything!" So I'm not going to repeat it. Ummm... I guess I just did. Never mind.

So here's a part of what's going on...

First, tonight is my first Naked Kombat Live! Yup, it's a live tag team match with Trent Deisel, Leo Forte, Cameron Adams and DJ. It will take place in front of a live audience and will also be broadcast live on the internet at nakedkombat.com. I am so excited and nervous!!! So much involved. I am directing and refereeing and managing all the models. SO MUCH INVOLVED!!! If you want to check it out just click here and head on over to nakedkombat.com at 7:00pm PST.

And speaking of LIVE... I will be doing a live web show for Raging Stallion this Sunday at 8:00pm PST with Lance Navaro. I will be fisting and fucking him. Not sure if fisting is your cup of tea. I've been practicing my skills lately and I hope it's going to be a HOT show! You can check it out by clicking here and going to the Raging Stallion Rearstable site at 8:00pm PST.

2 comments:

Shribandi said...

W00t,alive is great! And LIVE is full of awesome too!! It's my birthday and this is definately the perfect gift. Aww you shouldn't have. I'm sure all will go well. Hasta!

Anonymous said...

Your awesome