Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cluster Fuck

I just finished my Kink.com shoot and went to grab some dinner with one of the friends I've made through this blog. It's nice to finally get to meet people that you've been talking to for a long while. What a nice way to spend some time after a crazy day of shooting.

The shoot was fun and the model, Troy Daniels, who served as the sub was AWESOME! HOT as hell and NICE as can be. Beautiful body, beautiful face, nice uncut dick, and an ass to die for! I posted a photo I took with my iPhone during the shoot for your enjoyment.

There were about 12 guys involved in the shoot and it went really well. The chemistry was just there. It took me a little longer to cum than I had wanted but it was all good in the end. You just got to go with the flow with that stuff.

And, speaking of going with the flow... The shoot I had lined up for Tuesday fell apart and never happened. Something about the other model being arrested and ending up in jail. I found another model to take his place but, after hours of texts and phone calls, it got way too complicated. It turned into a real cluster fuck. It wasn't my place to be negotiating pay rates and all that stuff. So I backed off and let the guy in charge take over... it was his shoot, after all. And I never heard back from him. Eh, like I said. Go with the flow.

I have a couple of hours before my flight home to Ft. Lauderdale. It leaves at midnight and arrives in the morning. Hopefully, I will be able to get some sleep. Gonna be a crazy, busy day tomorrow getting everything ready for my flight to Boston the next morning and 10 days in P-town. Not that I'm complaining. I am so looking forward to that vacation. Yes... it will be a true vacation. I need one of those.

3 comments:

Stan said...

This looks really hot. I love those mensroom scenes. 12 guys you say? Sounds even better!
Hope you get some sleep on the red eye. Take care and safe travels.

Stephen said...

Have a great time on your vacation.
Have a safe flight

alleen said...

Have a great holliday.