Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy Little Beaver

Thanks so much for the well wishes on my banged up head. Not everyone is so sympathetic though. If I have one more friend say, "No one will be looking at your head anyway", I'm going to scream! LOL

The photo shoot went very well last night even with the bump. I had to keep reminding the photographer to remember which side it was on so I could pose accordingly. I'll post some of the pics as soon as I get them.
The picture above is the calendar on the wall of my cubicle at work. Lots of traveling and so many things going on this month! Starting off with my trip to San Francisco for the Kink.com Bound Gods premiere party and another shoot with them. I'm really looking forward to it. The people who work at Kink.com (mostly women) are really cool and nice! And staying at the Armory is a blast. Should be a great weekend!

I'm going to try to post to my blog from my iPhone while I'm away but I'm not sure if it's going to work. If it doesn't I'll give an update on Tuesday when I get back and hopefully post some pictures from party and the set of the shoot.

2 comments:

Frank said...

Nick
I'm glad to hear that the photo shoot went well.I can see from your calendar this month that you are indeed a busy little beaver LOL
I'll definitely look for you at the Big Muscle party Folsom weekend.
xoxoxo

thonnibg said...

Can`t wait to see some pics from that photo shoot,Nick!Even with the bump:)

And thanks for the link!